Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Fakeaway Special




The hardest part about my diet this week was wanting to eat loads of takeaway food and not spend time making it.
So glad I made this though.
It was all completely syn free and just as nice, if not nicer, than the takeaway would have been!

The doner meat recipe I use is the following:

1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried italian herbs
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp salt
1/2 black pepper
500g 5% fat mince


Simply combine all the ingredients thoroughly and cook in the oven on about 180 degrees for 1 hour, turning at least once.


I just used Cumin, Cinammon, Tikka Powder etc for the chicken, and spiced it to my taste.


And popped the veg under the grill for approx 8 mins each side.




Whats your favourite fakeaway?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment