Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

About Me

Hi my names Alison.

I'm 25, and i've finally decided to give Slimming World a go.
I signed up on 12/03/2015 with an aim to lose 2st 10lbs. I didn't set a time limit because I feel it's added pressure I don't need.
I would be one of the first to say I never needed a slimming group to lose weight, and I was right.

I managed to lose 3 stone on my own and last year completed the Manchester 10k, raising £2,000 for Ovarian Cancer Action.


Since then I have managed to put on 2 out of the 3 stone and am back to having no confidence yet not knowing where to start to start losing the weight again.


Many people have told me about the pro's about Slimming World and i'm going to use this blog to share my favourite recipes and my progress.

Feel free to share yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment