Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Weigh Day

Maintained. 

I was gutted because I've had two really good weeks and I don't feel my gain last week and my maintain this week are justified, but line drawn and moving on. 

I've also decided to change my target back to what it originally was. So I only have 9lbs to lose. I didn't do this so I reached target quicker, in all honesty I had no idea what my final weight would be and I was more interested in my size rather than the number on the scales. 

I managed to squeeze into my target jeans the other day so I know I'm not far off which was also the reason I knew I didn't need/want to lose another 16lbs and I feel like these 9lbs will be enough. Going to up my gym and concentrate on toning too so I think that will help me maintain once I get to target. 

Onwards and downwards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment