Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Shock To The System...



As a nominee for woman of the year we were asked to gather some old photos to show the comparison and our journey. I am amazed at how different I look, some of these photos don't even look like me!

The highest recorded weight I reached was 15st 10lbs, although I am sure I reached at least 16st and a size 20.

When I joined SW on 12th March 2015 my first recorded weight was 14st 10lbs and I was a 14/16.
My recorded weight was 13st 3.5lbs last week and now 90% of my clothes are a 12.
I haven't lost a massive amount so far but I love how different I feel. I have a completely different outlook on food and can't believe how easy this has been to stick to. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I have never gone hungry!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment