Pages

Saturday 8 August 2015

IMAGE therapy

I've seen a lot of negative comments on social media about people not liking image therapy or not receiving the support they want/need from the consultant but rather than speaking to someone they just post it online. 

This solves nothing. 

I have the most amazing consultant and I'm pretty sure I would have given up by now if it wasn't for her. She is there constantly whenever you need her and I would consider her a really good friend. She looks after more than 500 of us, God knows how! 

I find myself extremely lucky to have such a supportive group and all I would say to anyone who doesn't feel like that, is speak out. Say you're not happy. If you don't say anything then nothing can be fixed. And if you're feeling like that there could be others around you feeling the same way. And it definately hinders your progress. 

I don't think I'd have gotten as far as I have if it wasn't for the constant support of the other women (and men) in my group and if I inspire just one person the way people in my group inspire me id be happy!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment