Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Slimming World Xmas Party

A couple of pics from our celebratory party! The first is a very synful cake made by one of the guys in our group. Incredible!

The second is my Xmas jumper, a SIZE 12! My target size, now just need my target weight!

And the third is a comparison photo to remind myself just how far i've come. Last Thursday I knew I was going to gain, and I was fine, but then I started kicking myself about how I had sabotaged getting my target in time for xmas. And then timehop threw up the picture on the right. And it instantly made me realise how far i've come since that picture was taken. No matter how off plan I will be over Christmas, I know I won't get back to that, and whatever the damage is will be gone in January!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Heres to an amazing 2016!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment