Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Christmas Target

So has anyone realised how quickly Christmas will be here?

Today is 100 days until Christmas Day!
I currently have 11lbs to lose until I reach my target, I would quite like to lose a stone (to put me 3lb under) so I know I can over indulge over Christmas and still be within target. Does anyone else have a plan? I know a lot of social calendars get booked up pretty quickly this time of year with nights out/birthdays/christmas parties etc. Have you actually looked to see if you have any full weeks on plan between now and then?

I'm struggling at the moment with maintains and very small losses so I know I need to switch it up and try new things if I have any hope of getting to target for Christmas... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I'm going to try and be a lot more active on here and on instagram (doylie_sw) as I find it really helps me stick to plan if I'm being honest about where I'm at and what I'm eating!

Would love to know if any of you have set targets for Christmas and any plans of action?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment