Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

Weigh Day!

So last night I lost 1lb. I know some people would feel deflated after being on plan aaaaalllll week. But i'm not, and this is why...

I was using Kingsmill 400g wholemeal loaf as my he B choice most days as I would have soup or a sandwich at lunch, something made me check it yesterday and I found out it was no longer a B choice and they were 3 syns each, which meant I had been going WAY over on my syns! Was actually expecting a gain so I think to get a loss is a miracle! It's definately worth checking every so often guys even if just to protect your losses!
I also bought this new book for some new inspiration and ideas, hoping to batch cook some treats and soup this weekend to help me stay on track!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am looking to purchase this book. Would you recommend it? I'm a student and looking to change up my week as I've been a member for a month now and already running out of ideas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! it is a great book to have but if you aren't wanting to spend the money all of the recipes are available on the Slimming World website too :)

      Delete