Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

Woman of the Year Party

So last night was our Woman Of The Year finals, I didn't win but I'm not bothered. It was amazing to even be nominated. I dug these out to take to group and it helped me realise how far I've come. I also got a lovely message from a friend I haven't seen since I left university 5 years ago (I think) and the last time she saw me, these shorts were my best friend. I wore them all the time with leggings and now, well, they fall off. I might not be where I want to be just yet but I'll get there and this has made me even more determined 💪🏻 11.5lbs from my target and then I'll see how I feel! 4 sizes down! 




Also made these coconut macaroons for our party along with the famous cinnamon swirls! But I forgot to take a photo of those so here's an old one! 


All recipes can be found on this blog in previous posts as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment