Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

Best Voucher

For anyone wanting that bit of help before the festive season kicks in properly, I cannot recommend Slimming World enough, you don't have to go without. I still manage to enjoy all my favourite meals using my syns or just cooking things different. It's amazing. There is a voucher on sale from TUESDAY in BEST magazine that will give you free registration. What more could you want?

I'm looking forward to indulging this Christmas and if I gain a few pounds I know it will be worth it. I know I won't gain all the weight i've lost and as soon as I'm back on plan 100% it will be off. Trying to get as close to target as I can beforehand, 10lbs TO GO! This has by far been the hardest 10lbs to lose, I got down to 3lb from target and just couldn't maintain it but I am feeling a lot more positive this time round and I'm ready to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment