Pages

Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 In A Nutshell


Right so here's my #throwbackthursday. The left photo is one of the many horrors from my uni days when I constantly had a drink in my hand (usually a pint of lager) and didn't care what I drank/ate. The second photo was sometime after uni, I'd lost about half a stone but still hadn't even thought about joining SW. I was in a relationship with someone who loved me for me (and still does) and I was happy. The 3rd photo is from about 3 weeks ago, I tried on that jumpsuit and genuinely had to ask if I looked silly, because I'd never worn something like that and it was fitted. I ended up buying it and wore it on xmas eve. 


I've had an amazing year and I'm actually gutted to say I'm finishing the year 1.5lbs heavier than last year although smaller clothes wise. The only positive is that I've pretty much maintained my weight. Yeah I've had some hefty gains but I've also had some incredible losses. I've tried new things and genuinely had an incredible year. I'm in the right mindset to hit target and I can't wait to get started. I think you genuinely have to believe that you want something to get there. 


You can fall off the wagon and restart a million times but then one day you'll just feel differently, you'll know you can do it and nothing will stop you. You are your own motivation and that's what this year has taught me. Massive thanks for all the love and support I've received since I started posting my journey on here, I can't wait to continue watching your journeys too! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment