Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

Nutri Bombz

In an attempt to use my syns on healthy snacking I decided to try out the Nutri Bombz that so many fellow slimmers seem to be into at the moment.
They are £4.99 per box of 12, so approx 42p each. 

I eagerly awaited and today received my box, I got Coconut, choccy orange, mint choccy brownie and super fruit. 

Decided to try a coconut one first and oh my word it was yummy. I expected a bland taste with it being all natural ingredients but I was pleasantly surprised. It was full of flavour and one satisfied my cravings which was definately a plus. 

The coconut ones work out at 4 syns each and I'm quite happy to use 4 syns on one Nutri bomb purely because it's packed full of flavour and I didn't feel the need to have another. I would highly recommend them to everyone, I will be getting a new selection in 4 weeks. Can't wait to try the other flavours. They seem to range from 3-5 syns it seems which I think is perfectly acceptable :)


No comments:

Post a Comment