Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Treat/Cheat Nights

A lot of people have different views on what they do for cheat/treat night. I'm not saying what I do is right or wrong, the same with the choices that other people choose to make, but I thought I would write a little blog post about what I do as I've been asked a few times.

I have a chippy most Thursdays after weigh in, It's the one meal I don't include in my syns. And that works for me. It gives me the little blowout I need and then I get right back on plan on a Friday. Some people have weekends off or a full day, some people go crazy. If I did that I'd find it so hard to get back on plan so this is what I do and it works for me. :)

Obviously if I know I have a family meal or something over the weekend that is somewhere I can't really 'be good' with I may not have as big a meal as that or will just flexi syn for the week after the meal. Theres a number of different ways people chose to use their syns but I know using them daily works best for me so I tend to stay away from Flexi synning as I know it can get out of hand for me. Would love to know other peoples thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment