Pages

Friday 27 May 2016

Weigh Day


So last night I lost 1.5lbs. It's not the 5lb I was hoping for but it's not the end of the world either. I've had a stress time lately at work and what not and probably haven't done the plan 100% if I'm totally honest so if I had have got 5lb it wouldn't have been deserved. I have 17.5lbs to go until I reach target now, which I wanted by 30th June (the day after my next birthday) to get this I now need 3.5lb loss per week until then, now I know this isn't completely out of the ordinary but I also know it probably isn't realistic. That being said I'm going to give it my best shot to get as close to it as possible. I need 10.5lbs to be bang on the stone mark, so I'd be happy with 11lbs, taking me into the next stone bracket. I came so close last time (within 3 lbs) of hitting that stone mark before my cock up, so I know I can get there. I'm definitely feeling more determined today. The only thing stopping me, is me. I can't blame anyone else for not seeing the results I know I can get. I intend on being completely on plan this week, I've printed a diary and will even flexi syn over the bank holiday if I need to. I haven't set a target at group this week but my target for the next 5 weigh ins will be 3.5lb per week, lets see how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment