Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

Ombré Jelly Slice


There's a recipe for an ombré jelly slice on the Slimming World website. I didn't have all the ingredients so I improvised with what I had and I love it. 

The bottom layer was made with 1 sachet of sugar free hartleys jelly crystals (1.5 syns) made up with a pint of hot water and then a tub of quark mixed through. 

Poured into the mould and left to set. 

Then added some frozen raspberries

The top layer was made up with another sachet of the jelly crystals (1.5syns) and a pint of hot water and then the passion fruit muller light stirred through it and then poured over the top of the raspberries and other layer. 

3 syns in total and lasts ages. Super sweet and doesn't take much of it to daisy my sweet tooth which is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment