Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

One Year Statistics


March 12th 2016 marked my 1 year since joining slimming world. Decided to sit down and look at my stats today after not being well for the last week. Super happy with where I'm at, and the fact that I've kept it off. I've got 10lbs left to go to reach my target weight now. I'm the lightest I've been in about 10 years of not more! Massive thanks to you lovely lot for the support, tips, ideas and the friendships formed along the way! And a massive thanks to my other half for listening to me moan, being there to celebrate the losses and for helping me keep my head held high even when the scales aren't my friend ❤️ honestly never thought I'd find a 'diet' that I actually enjoyed!

I've still gone out, enjoyed birthdays, parties, nights out and everything else in between but food optimised during the week to make sure my gain wasn't massive. My biggest gain was 4.5 in two week and that was after 10 days on holiday in Javea, so I could live with that!

I've gone from a size 16 to a size 12, sometimes 10, which is something I never thought I'd ever do!

I couldn't be happier, there's so much to choose from with SW, you can make virtually any meal SW friendly it just depends on the preparation!
I'd recommend it to anyone, whole heartedly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment