Here you go... I've also included some other recipes that seem to be popular!
Option 1: Syn Free / No Healthy B usage
Makes 2 pancakes
6 tbsp sweetener
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Whisk egg and sweetener in a bowl until you see soft peaks forming.
2. Stir in vanilla essence and mix well
3. Spray a pan with frylight
4. Pour half the mixture into a frying pan and fry for about 3 mins each side.
5. Serve with a topping of your choice
Option 2: Syn Free with Hex B usage
Makes 4 pancakes
35g porridge oats (organic are nicer in my opinion)
1/2 muller light yoghurt (vanilla or banana custard are the job!)
2 tbsp sweetener (candarel or such, granulated)
1. Mix the porridge oats and frylight and leave in the fridge overnight. They need time to - quite literally - bond :)
2. The following day, whisk two eggs with the sweetener until you are seeing soft peaks forming. add to the oat mixture
3. Spray a pan with frylight, and pour about 1/2 of the mixture into the pan. Fry for 4-5 mins each side.
OPTION 3: 2.5 syns per pancake
Makes 2 pancakes:
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Mash the banana (5 syns as it is mashed)
2. Whisk two eggs until you are seeing soft peaks forming. Add your pinch of cinnamon
3. Spray a pan with frylight, and pour about 1/2 of the mixture into the pan. Fry for 1-2 mins each side. Repeat!
Anyone have any other tried and tested recipes?