Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Planning Ahead

So after me talking about our little competition in group for next week... see previous post.

I realised I needed a plan to get me that 4lb loss (minimum, I'd happily have more!) So I came into work this morning and got my food diaries out. Had a quick look at previous weeks when I've done a diary and got a good loss and will be planning my days to the best of my ability when I'm on my lunch later. Dug out some old books to get some new recipes to try!


I hadn't prepped any breakfast this morning so just brought two hifi bars to work to have with my water and my morning brew!

Lunch will be one of the SW Meals - Chicken & Chorizo Paella. And here's a picture to prove it!


I haven't decided what tea will be yet as I'm not sure how much time I will have as we might be off out. SO it will either be another SW Meal just to keep me on plan OR I'll knock something up and I WON'T be going to a takeaway!

Knowing theres a bit of healthy competition, and a prize from our consultant has really spurred me on to make sure I get that loss next week!

I had a 5lb loss a few weeks ago so I know it can be done. I'm over a year into my journey and to get a loss like that so far in is so refreshing. I'm used to a lb or so a week so it shows it obviously works if you put the prep time in and make wise decisions.

Feeling GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment