Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

Grip Fitness Offer


Grip Fitness is a local clothing company for me, and they've got a fab offer on at the moment for anyone wanting to get a training programme for the gym.
When you make a purchase from them you have the option of getting a 6 week programme for just £5 which I think is great.

If anyone wants to take advantage of it there are more details on their facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Grip-Fitness-1494020560892053/?fref=ts

I've bought a few tshirts from them as you can see and I can't fault them. They are affordable and really nice to wear and I would highly recommend. I didn't want to spend a lot when I was looking at getting back into fitness and the gym so these were a great investment.

If anyone wants to find them on instagram too and show them some love their username is grip_fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment